One half pair of L-65 mk II In Ceiling / In Wall Loudspeakers.
The L-65 utilizes a far-forward woofer mounted in a diminutive, small footprint frame together with a pole-mounted soft dome, lens-free tweeter, this excellent design avoids the diffraction & near-field boundary distortions that plague many other in-ceiling loudspeaker designs.
- Tuned for high fidelity and linear performance in standard drywall (ceiling) construction
- System-concentric wide-field dispersion
- Kevlar® fiber 6 ½″ (165 mm) native yellow, square-woven woofer (DuPont) with butyl surround
- Tetoron® 1″ (25 mm) pivoting soft dome tweeter, woven-textile, lens-free, neodymium motor
- Midrange & high frequency 3-position acoustic compensation switches
- Audio grade polypropylene capacitor populated fiberglass board crossover circuit
- Drivers wired with audio grade, high strand count, oxygen free copper high current speaker cable
- Vibration dampening motor boots
- T-Stop signal-powered protection circuit prevents tweeter driver failure
- Heavy spring-loaded gold-plated connection terminals accommodate up to 10 gauge speaker cable
- White frames and grilles are ready for mounting with a fine finished look; as well, it may be painted to match or accent mounting surface(s). *Grilles are color matched to Leviton® white. Click here to see a close up.
- Includes nylon insulation isolating Top Hat. Top Hats “pop” into shape covering the top of the loudspeaker protecting it from ceiling/roof insulation material fibers & dust. Top Hats are acoustically “absent” in that they do not restrict cone excursion.
Frequency response: 42Hz – 21kHz ±3dB on reference axis
Sensitivity: 91dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
Recommended amplifier power: 5W – 175W on unclipped program within frequency domain
System: 8 ⅜″ round x 3 ⅛″ deep
Cut-out: 7 ⅜″ round x 3 ⅛″ deep
Net weight: 3.4 lbs each
System: 213 mm round x 79 mm deep
Cut-out: 187 mm round x 79 mm deep
Net weight: 1.55 kg each
Lifetime Limited Warranty